Re: [CQ-Contest] Packet cluster setup

To: Timothy Holmes <taholmes160@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Packet cluster setup
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 08:02:48 -0500
Tim

I would send an email to Ve7cc and K1TTT

Both of these guys have the knowledge base to do what you want

I am pretty sure You or someone near your friend will need to setup a
system that takes spots from the Internet (Telenet)
and re broadcast them to the local rf (vhf or UHF) network

Pretty sure this can be done using software such as Ve7cc User  And  DxLabs
Spotcollector

Hope my post helps !

cheers!
Steve