Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Idea

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Idea
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 17:13:56 -0400
Jim,

This is where courtesy would be called for. If you are 'running', you are expected to answer every call.

The way I see this category working, there would be no advantage in 'running', participants would do S&P.

I cannot see anybody doing a mega-bucks dxped for this category, but a vacation type operation, why not?

73 de Vince, VA3VF

My concern with this idea (as a Contest Within a Contest) is that it would give people an excuse to avoid “wasting time” by working another ordinary Italian or
German or American station.

Perhaps something not to the benefit of those who are not in somewhat rare
countries.

And I can’t imagine anybody doing a contest expedition for a separate “zones &
countries” contest.

73  -  Jim  K8MR