Re: [CQ-Contest] T42K and VE3XIN

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] T42K and VE3XIN
From: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:08:33 +0200
Although you are right Ed, this is a freaking none sense....

So this means next CQ WW contests I will have to email to all mailing lists
to ask to PLEASE DO NOT SPOT ME otherwise I might be DQed from the contest!

So next WRTC qualifying events I will just ask someone to just spot bad and
ugly the guys competing in my # REGION so they get DQed and so I get the
spot for next WRTC.... GOOD IDEA !!!!

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K
F4VPX - TM3M