[CQ-Contest] From the mailbox... 2016 NYQP - WN4AFP

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] From the mailbox... 2016 NYQP - WN4AFP
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 16:21:36 -0400
HI Everyone....

I received a beautiful plaque from the 2016 NYQP today... I challenge all
of you guys to shoot for this one in the 2017 event... Special thanks to
the Rochester DX Association for sponsoring this award.. Thank you Dean and
Ken for your hard work to make this QP one of the best!

I was using an IC-751 75w, mic, MM1 Keyer with Brass Racer to 80/40 dipoles
at 10' and G5RVJr. at 5'.

73s

Dave WN4AFP

Do you enjoy working QSO Parties? Join the QP Connection by going to
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/qsoparty/info