[CQ-Contest] Ten Tec Eagle or Yaesu FT891/991 in contest conditions

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ten Tec Eagle or Yaesu FT891/991 in contest conditions
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 14:19:26 -0500
I am looking to get an HF and 6 meter radio with a 3khz or narrower roofing
filter to use in the shack, and also small enough to take mobile with me.
These are 2 radios that I know will fit in the mobile.  Does anyone have
experience with either of these rigs under contest conditions?  How well do
they do?  Anything good or bad about them?

The Yaesu FT991 might just fit in the mobile and I would be interested in
hearing comments on it also

73 John AF5CC