[CQ-Contest] VP5/K4BAI, VP5/K4QPL, VP5M to be QRV Soon

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VP5/K4BAI, VP5/K4QPL, VP5M to be QRV Soon
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 17:04:53 -0400

Hello friends: An opportunity has arisen for me and my former college roommate, Jim, K4QPL, to operate together from his place on Provo in the Turks & Cayman Islands (VP5). We will go down Thursday and operate multi single low power as VP5M in the CQ WPX CW Contest this weekend. Before and after the contest, we will be QRV as VP5/home calls. I will return home next Tuesday and Jim will return to Raleigh on Wednesday.

We hope to work many of you from Provo. K4QPL will upload the contest and his VP5/K4QPL QSOs to LOTW and will respond to any direct requests. Please no bureau requests. I will respond to any QSL request to my home call, direct or via the W4 bureau. You may request bureau QSLs via e-mail. There is no bureau on VP5.

Looking forward to hearing your calls from "the other end" soon. 73, John, K4BAI.