Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Warsaw, Vienna, Prague, Budapest(?)

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Warsaw, Vienna, Prague, Budapest(?)
From: Vitor Santos <py2ny.vitor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 14:57:52 -0300
Good Afternoon

Try to call SP9KR, Andy. He is a fantastic guy (ex-VA3PL)
living close to Krakow, the jewel of Poland. We are going
to meet other SP guys next week!!

In Budapest, 10 years ago, HA5PT was like a real brother
to me.

Prague, I had good experience with OK1RR and friends.

Godspeed Barry

PY2NY Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/