Re: [CQ-Contest] Broken calls

To: <ua9cdc@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Broken calls
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:17:34 -0400
Igor, maybe you can share with us your technique to make sure that the other
party has copied (and logged!) you call correctly?
It's something like asking after QSO - "Did you copy and LOG my call as
UA9CDC?" :-)
Honestly, never heard anything like that from W2SC, N2NT, N6MJ, KL9A and other
guys who are usually top scorers...

And talking about myself - believe me - I never send my call as "BY2T" or even
"6Y5T". And I never even do a 40 WPM.
38 at most. :-)

Yuri

P.S. BTW it was RDXC UBN report that encouraged me to change my call from VA3UZ
to VE3DZ back in 2002...