[CQ-Contest] WRTC2017 ... IARU HF Contest this week

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, wrtc2018@lists.wrtc2018.de
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2017 ... IARU HF Contest this week
From: "Michael Hoeding, DL6MHW" <dl6mhw@wrtc2018.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 14:51:34 +0200
Hi folks,

this weekend is the WRTC 2018 preparation contest for some teams. To study the specific CONDX from the middle of Europe some WRTC participants traveled to Germany to operate the upcoming IARU HF Championship.

Since the organization committee has to stay neutral we do not organize this operations. We also do not know who is on the air. So if you do such serious training session please give us and the world the information about your approach this weekend.

Moreover: have a look to the independent online scoring at https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=11 If you join this, esp. if you go for a WRTC training, you will have some additional fun with your competition.

... another 370 days or 53 weeks until WRTC 2018 - a lot of work to do. TNX for your support.

Michael, DL6MHW

--

Michael Höding, DL6MHW
Vice-President, Fundraising, PR