Re: [CQ-Contest] Friedrichshafen

To: Jan Paleček <ok1np@email.cz>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Friedrichshafen
From: yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 04:30:13 -0400
Hello Jan.

Are you receiving my messages?

E-mailed you 2 or 3 times already, but never received a reply.

Thank you.

Yuri VE3DZ (currently /UT)

On 7/6/2017 3:18 AM, Jan Paleček wrote:
Hello Yuri,

i am Jan Palecek OK1NP, i will be travelling from Minden nr. Hannover to FHN at Thursday. I would like at 13.00 leave work, so if you want i can take you. To Frankfurt airport is it something like 3,5 hours of way from Minden. Yes, it isn't straightest way, bus It's only about 50 km away for me for straightest way and it's lost in way long 700 kilometers.

I will sleep with group of czech HAMs in Campingplatz Fischbach, but isn't problem take you to your hotel.

And back i would like travel exactly like you, sunday about noon.

Have a nice day Jan OK1NP

---------- Původní e-mail ----------