[CQ-Contest] Last reminder: This Saturday - SA Sprint Contest - From 200

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last reminder: This Saturday - SA Sprint Contest - From 2000 to 2359 Z
From: Martin LU5DX <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:53:31 -0300
Hello *Contesters*!

We would like to invite you to the SA Sprint Contest.

This is a new contest organized by several South American amateur radio clubs and groups.

The rules are really straightforward and we have included the QSO/QSY rule to make it really fun.

You can see the full rules at: *www.sa-sprint.com/rules*

Several logging programs have included support for our contest: *www.sa-sprint.com/software*

The contest will take place on July 22nd, 2017. From 2000 to 2359 UTC, on SSB and CW (40 and 20 meters).

There are entry categories for CW only, SSB Only, Mixed Mode, Low and High Power, Single Op and Multi Single.

Everyone can contact everyone for QSO points credit. Mults are SA prefixes and DXCC entities.

Please feel free to tell your friends about the SA Sprint.

There is a Club/Group competition too.

We look forward to seeing you all on the bands.

Many thanks to Trey N5KO, Tzetzo LZ2FQ and Dave W3KM for thier technical help.

Vy 73!

On Behalf of the SA Sprint Contest Committee,

Martin LU5DX