Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Contests: Guidance on use of on-line scoreboards d

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Contests: Guidance on use of on-line scoreboards during a contest.
From: Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:35:40 -0400
What contests would that be? Usually the rules prohibit the use of external
help that provides a frequency and a call sign. What is being reported here is
how another station is using the band, without providing the call/freq combo
necessary to aid a QSO.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.