Re: [CQ-Contest] Interference to or from a buried invisible dog fence?

To: "'Wayne Kline'" <w3ea@hotmail.com>, "'W0MU Mike Fatchett'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Interference to or from a buried invisible dog fence?
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 12:45:19 -0400
Had a nasty problem on 160 and 80M when the next door neighbor when he had
installed a below ground electric dog fence sold by Pet Safe. Talked to the
tech (the local guy had no clue) who designed the transmitter. He agreed to
buy a Corcom 10VK6 filter and install it between the transmitter and
underground wire. That totally solved the problem.

73,
N2TK, Tony