[CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB & CW Preliminary Results Posted

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'MWA@w0aa.org'" <MWA@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB & CW Preliminary Results Posted
From: "Bill AC0W" <ac0w@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 07:52:41 -0500
NAQP SSB & CW Preliminary Results are now posted on the Home Page of
NCJWEB.COM. Please check your results to verify you are in the correct
category and your score is approximately what you expected. If
something doesn't look right in the SSB results contact me immediately
at ssbnaqpmgr@ncjweb.com [1] . For the CW results contact Chris at
cwnaqpmgr@ncjweb.com [2] .
Please do this by September 10 as we have a very tight deadline to get
the final results turned it to make the November issue of NCJ.
Also please forward this email to your club reflectors so we can get
the word spread quickly.
Finally I'd like to thank the NAQP team for getting this done so
quickly. Just over 3 weeks from the SSB contest until having
preliminary results for public viewing is unprecidented. This includes
manually entering all paper logs that were received.
BillAC0WNAQP SSB Manager

Links:
------
[1] mailto:ssbnaqpmgr@ncjweb.com