[RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Saturday

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>, "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Saturday
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 22:23:20 -0700
This Saturday is the semi-annual (Fall) session of the NA RTTY Sprint
sponsored by NCJ.  I think it is a real hoot, especially if enough
participants show up.  It takes but a small bite out of our weekend, yet is
an exhilarating contest experience that challenges and improves RTTY
operating skill.

Teams of 10 single-ops are a lot of fun and must be registered prior to the
contest start time.

Time: 00-04 UTC Sunday, 17 September (Saturday evening NA time)

Rules: http://ncjweb.com/Sprint-Rules.pdf

Team Registration: http://ncjweb.com/rttysprintteamreg/

Log Upload: http://ncjweb.com/sprintlogsubmit/

Logs Received: http://ncjweb.com/rttysprintlogs/