Re: [CQ-Contest] SP DX Polska award status

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SP DX Polska award status
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 18:10:16 -0300
Hey Mike,

I don't have your answer, but will tell you  that a couple years ago (2013
or 2014 iirc) I submitted my log for this contest and it was accepted by the
robot (with a confirmation email.)  When the results were posted, my call
was nowhere to be found.  I emailed every email address even remotely
connected with this contest and NEVER got a reply over a 6 month period or
so.

I was not even a contender for a worldwide prize (perhaps continental or
country?).I just wanted to know where my results where !

I lost a couple "regional points" on an internal contest club competition
and all it would've taken would've been 1 reply to get them back.

That's a good way to get folks NOT to play in future contests - I no longer
play, nor do I encourage others to.

I hope your buddy gets satisfaction.....but.....Don't hold your breath !

Mike VE9AA

Howdy,

A friend not on this list has applied and paid for the Polska Award

following this year's SP DX Contest. To date, he hasn't received any

communication from PZK and is trying to get a status update. His

emails have gone unanswered over the past five months.

Does anyone here have alternate contact information for awards manager

Jerzy, SP3SLU or anyone else who could lend a hand? Replies off-list

are appreciated.

73,

Mike N1TA

VE9AA