Re: [CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:26:43 -0400
Hi all,

Coming back to a new season we have few news about real scoring:

- One new logger just started supporting online scoring - N3FJP. We like
that it has a possibility to post data to contestonlineboard.com,
cqcontest.net and one more easily configured by user third party site. The
logger can upload real score to all the three real score sites
simultaneously. Just amazing! We are waiting when other "big" loggers to
take this option on board ))

- The https://contestonlinescore.com/ server has announced a new option -
INSTANT RATE GRAPHS. Here is the screenshot from the latest CWT mini test:
https://contestonlinescore.com/rates.png . That's a true instant analyzing
feature providing 10 minutes rate for min tests running 1 hour or less or 1
hour rate for all other longer contests. It starts working since the first
minute and available for logged in users just by clicking on a competitor's
call on the board. It's a new feature and we would be appreciated for all
the feedbacks and suggestions on improving it.

- The next weekend we are serving the following contests:

      CQ WW RTTY
      Maine QSO Party
      Texas QSO Party

73!