Re: [CQ-Contest] WP3C/NP4DX after Hurricane Maria

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WP3C/NP4DX after Hurricane Maria
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 11:03:06 -0400
I am sorry to see this antenna damage Alfredo. Since you were in the US
when the hurricane occurred it had to be very tough not knowing if your
family was OK. Luckily they are fine and the house is basically OK. We
work your station in almost every contest and it was noticeably missing
last weekend in CQWW RTTY. Many stations in St Croix also had extensive
tower damage as well as other islands. Good luck to all of the zone 8 hams
hit by the two recent hurricanes. Getting supplies, water and electricity
again is the biggest obstacle now but hopefully you can eventually rebuild
your antennas systems and be on the air again.

73,
John KK9A aka WP2AA