[RTTY] NS RTTY this Thursday

To: "RTTY@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, NS <nccc-blue@kkn.net>
Subject: [RTTY] NS RTTY this Thursday
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 02:40:59 +0000
Greetings Diddlers:

Looks like everyone recovered from the weekend full of diddles because we were
back to almost a dozen stations last week.  Several stations not heard in
recent weeks were back at it keeping everyone busy.  Good to see everyone
printing again.

The upcoming weekend is sort of special for NCCCers: the California QSO Party!
No RTTY I’m afraid, but if you are comfortable in one of those other modes,
please consider dropping by and chasing a few of the 58 counties that will be
available.

But if you need a RTTY fix before the weekend, please join us Thursday evening
for some RTTY sprinting.
Here are the details for our usual Thursday evening session:
Friday,  6 Oct 2017, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 5 Oct 2017 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: 1805 and up
-- 80/40/20/15/10 +80kHz up from the band edge  (start checking those higher
bands!)
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band
-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links
to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know
so we can get them fixed.
If you would like to receive all the latest info about NS as well as a have a
place for comments and questions, sign up for the NS mailing list:
For something new (and exciting?), give the live scoreboard a try at
https://contestonlinescore.com  .  Set up your logger to report and select the
NCCC NA RTTY SPRINT on the web page to display the scores.  The Help menu
pulldown will give you the info needed to setup the most common logging
programs.
Don’t forget to report your score to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on
3610 kHz (+/- a few for ongoing groups) for comments and questions (and dinner
menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR