[CQ-Contest] CQ Dallas - Phone SS Multi-Op?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Dallas - Phone SS Multi-Op?
From: John W <xnewyorka@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:04:21 +0000
I will most likely be in Dallas the weekend of Phone SS.

Are there any multi-ops in or near Dallas that could use a part-time op?

Sure would love to take advantage of my trip and experience what Phone SS is
like from the geographic sweet spot, or at least a lot closer to it than W2!

I'd prefer to join a team that wants to win, but also very willing to join a
team that has some less experienced ops who would like to get some coaching
from a very well seasoned SS contester.  (I think I've only missed it once
since 1978.)

Best way to reach me is to email my callsign at comcast.net.

73,

John