Re: [CQ-Contest] 4U1WB disqualified in the 2017 CQ World-Wide WPX SSB Co

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 4U1WB disqualified in the 2017 CQ World-Wide WPX SSB Contest
From: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 09:21:55 -0400
All,

Terry, N4TZ, has not even acknowledged receipt of my October 24 email.

If you feel that the 4U1WB entry is valid and should be accepted and would
like to comment on this absurd, ridiculous, and insane DQ as a fellow
contester, please email/call Terry and Rich of CQ Magazine. Their email
addresses are as follows:

n4tz@cqwpx.com

w2vu@cq-amateur-radio.com

73,

Masa, AJ3M

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 3:53 AM, Alexander Teimurazov <
at@at-communication.com> wrote:

>               Dear Masa san!
> Probably its time to recognize 4U1WB as separate entity for CQ Contests
> (its better to recognize it for DXCC but ARRL is not involved in CQ
> Contests :-)).
> According to current decision of director of CQ WPX Contest if CQ is not
> recognize you as US thats mean you can apply for separate country for all
> CQ Contests :-)
>
>              73                         Al 4L5A
> https://dxnews.com
> https://dxnews.com/forum/