Re: [CQ-Contest] Why was 4U1WB Disqualified in the CQ WPX Contest?

To: Terry Zivney <objectiveuser@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why was 4U1WB Disqualified in the CQ WPX Contest?
From: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:21:24 -0400
Dear Terry:

Your October 23 email to me and the post below did not refer to any prior
notification to 4U1WB regarding the DQ.

I looked for such an email in my inbox and spam folder after I found out in
my copy of the September CQ Magazine that 4U1WB was disqualified. I did not
find any prior correspondence. I cannot say for sure that I was not
contacted by email. Some emails are getting lost in cyberspace. It might
have been in my spam folder and was deleted for some reason.

Do you have a copy of such an email as required by the following from the
rules?

D. Disciplinary Actions: In the event of a violation, the entrant is

subject to disqualification at the discretion of the Committee.

1. DISQUALIFICATION: Entry will be listed at the end of the published

results and is not eligible for an award.

2. Notification of Committee actions will be sent by email to the address

provided with the log submission. The entrant has five days to appeal the

decision to the Contest Director. After that time the decision is final.

Thank you very much. Have fun in the CQ WW Contest this weekend. I will be
on the air from 4U1WB.

73,

Masa, AJ3M

Masa Miura, AJ3M