Re: [CQ-Contest] (no subject)

To: skjasper@att.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] (no subject)
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 15:18:31 -0400
Scott,

I don't know the answer, but I'm willing to wager that said streak(s) may be in
some real danger this year.

I did hear a few PR & USVI stations on during the CQ WW (and I do mean "a few",
2 from PR and only 1 from VI) in the short time I was on.  All things
considered, I wouldn't expect a lot of stations to return in time for SS this
year; most of the hams there have bigger issues to deal with right now.

And the few that do manage to be on are going to be REAL popular.

Should prove... to be interesting...

73, ron W3WN