[CQ-Contest] ARRL Sweepstakes SSB Score Board

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Sweepstakes SSB Score Board
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:59:23 -0500
We have prepared a real time score board for the ARRL Sweepstakes SSB
contest coming this weekend:

https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=96

We had over 60 calls on a board during the ARRL SS CW! We've seen a lot of
new comers have never being involved in real score posting before.

We have improved our instant rate monitor so all the participants ratings
will be calculated more precise. All the latest news from our developers
team are in the weblog: https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/

Please take some time to set up your logger before the contest. Try to log
one or two QSOs into your SS SSB log for testing. Don't hesitate to contact
us by admin@contestonlinescore.com if you need some assistance with your
logger setup.

73!

Victor