Re: [CQ-Contest] Iddy-umpty

To: "'David Gilbert'" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Iddy-umpty
From: "Barry Merrill" <w5gn@mxg.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 09:56:26 -0600
In the heyday of Morse telegraph operators, a company advertised
for operators, and an aspirant went into the waiting room where
some 30 others were standing and waiting.  After a few seconds
the aspirant walked over to the mangers door and walked in.
In the background was a morse transmission of
"If you can read this, come into the office".

Barry, W5GN