Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what he sends?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what he sends?
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:39:15 -0700
Probably.

I am not sure why all the issues with the FAQ.  I think the log checking software will figure it out anyway.  The robot rescores the logs anyway.

On 11/28/2017 11:00 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
On 11/28/2017 9:23 AM, Radio K0HB wrote:
I have no idea which Zone contains ZF9, so I would log what was sent.

Wouldn’t everyone?  (Even if we “knew” what he “should” have sent.)

And I'll bet that log checking will figure out that he was sending two different zones at two different times.

73, Jim K9YC