Re: [CQ-Contest] CW slow? No problem

To: w6nws@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW slow? No problem
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 15:40:14 +0000
If you're relying on the cluster, you have 2 things to worry about. One,
when they reply to you, and two that the cluster actually has the right
call. Sometimes stations move, or someone reports a busted call into the
cluster. I know at least once this weekend I heard a German station that
the cluster was reporting as a different German station. That doesn't mean
don't use it, just "Trust, but verify"

Sean WA1TE