[CQ-Contest] CQWWCW TK0C audio & video files

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWWCW TK0C audio & video files
From: Simon Ravnič via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 17:22:37 +0100
Hi!

If you wonder how TK0C succeeded in making more than 13.000 QSO in last CQWW CW
as M/2 team and is #1 EU & #7 WW then you are welcome to take a look at our
2017 video at:

https://youtu.be/DTQv9zu-rc8

We have uploaded almost all QSO audio to QSORDER, btw which is a great tool for
contest recording (TNX K3IT):

https://qsorder.hamradiomap.com

Just search for your callsign. If your audio file is missing, it is part of 10%
recordings lost, sorry for that.

SH5 & 3830 reports:

http://www.hamradio.si/~s53zo/sh5/2017_cq-ww-cw_tk0c/index.htm

http://www.3830scores.com/showrumor.php?arg=Koa6zkgymfva9

QSL info, past expeditions info and donation button are at:

https://www.qrz.com/db/tk0c

Thank you for all the QSOs!

On behalf of TK0C 2017 team:

Simon, S53ZO