Re: [CQ-Contest] John's SO2R Hardware Question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] John's SO2R Hardware Question
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 15:18:45 -0500
I have experimented with two radios on the same band. I am curious, how
you use the Op-Swapper?  Do you have a separate RX antenna far away and
just share the TX antenna or do you share the main antenna for both
receive and transmit on both radios? The latter I believe, would mute both
receivers during transmit.

John KK9A