Re: [CQ-Contest] W4MYA

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W4MYA
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 10:20:36 -0800
How about contact info for Bob?  I was happy to work him twice during RTTY RU this weekend.

73, Jim K9YC

On 1/11/2018 6:23 AM, Doug Grant wrote:
I heard yesterday that Bob Morris, W4MYA/W4ML, has begun home hospice. Bob
always greeted his friends with a hearty "Hey, Dude!" whether in person or
on the air. The North American QSO Party CW contest is this weekend and
since Bob has a radio close at hand I am sure he will be on. The exchange
for this contest is name and state...I suggest we all use the name Dude to
honor Bob and let him know we are thinking of him.

73,

Doug K1DG