[CQ-Contest] ARI International DX Contest Result 2017

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARI International DX Contest Result 2017
From: Filippo Vairo IZ1LBG <iz1lbg@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:42:59 +0100 (CET)
Dear Contesters,

I am glad to inform you that the DX Results of the 2017 edition of the ARI
International DX Contest have been published.

You can read those results and/or download the .pdf file  at the ARI web site
www.ari.it
then select  HF-> Contest-> ARI International-> DX Results

You can also directly access, or download, the .pdf file through this link:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARIDX-2017-DX-RESULTS.pdf

I hope you will enjoy reading your results.

The next contest edition  will  be  held  on  May  5/6,  2018, starting at
1200Z  on  Saturday  and  ending  at 1159Z  on  Sunday.
No significant change to the rules is actually expected.

Rules for the 2018 edition will be published in due time.

Thank you for supporting the ARI International DX Contest.

Filippo, IZ1LBG
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager