Re: [CQ-Contest] cq wpx rtty

To: "steve sala K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cq wpx rtty
From: "Ken K6MR" <k6mr@gmx.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 17:47:01 +0000
Here:  http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/rules.htm

Ken K6MR

On 19-Jan-18 18:00:15, "steve sala K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com> wrote:

Am I missing something on the CQ website, but I sure cannot find the 2018 rules for the upcoming CQ WW RTTY WPX contest in February, just last years 2017 rules. I talked to someone a week at CQ about it and he would look into it. I left a message a few days for Rich Moseson Editor too. I expect rules to show the correct date and year so there is no problem with doing the contest correctly. I want to put a link on our local club’s website to the correct rules, but I will not do it if it is not correct. I thought the contesting stuff at CQ was done by volunteers? Anyone help me out positively?

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_contests/cq_ww_rtty_wpx_contest/index_cq_ww_rtty_wpx_contest.html

73
Steve K7AWB