Re: [CQ-Contest] HA DX Contest Log Checking Software

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HA DX Contest Log Checking Software
From: Zoli Pitman HA1AG via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 13:07:08 +0100
Thank you Bud for bringing it up. Yesterday night it has been corrected. No score deductions will be made and no errors like the one below will be given on log submission. If you have doubts, please feel free to resubmit your log.

We would like to have your log, regardless how small it is.

Thanks to HA1AH for quickly coding the change.

Best regards, 73

Zoli HA1AG