Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Recording

To: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>, Maarten van R <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Recording
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 09:50:22 -0700
Actually I do believe that a vast majority of people are happy keeping people away from contesting.  They like things the way they are and cannot handle change.  I deal with it on a daily basis in another ham radio group.  There are those that are set in stone that they did something one way, by go every other person must do the same, and we continue to lose interest everyday and the group gets older and older and they essentially want nothing to do with changing to bring in new younger people.

Sorry for the delayed response I was away on business.

I am all for trying to get the cheaters with the lease amount of intrusion possible.  The problem is that the most prolific forms of cheating are swept under the rug.

W0MU