[RTTY] NS RTTY this Thursday

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, NS <nccc-blue@kkn.net>
Subject: [RTTY] NS RTTY this Thursday
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:44:35 -0800
Greetings Diddlers:

I trust that the ringing in your ears is pretty much gone by now.  Remember
that the Real RTTY Sprint is just over 3 weeks away, so let’s keep exercising
those diddles so you are ready.

Another double digit group last week. We had 6 NCCC members turn out for this
one, which I think might be a record (at least recently). Welcome to Stefan,
AF6SA and Hank W6SX who drop by occasionally to check out their stations. Bill,
N0KQ, must be traveling and gave us the elusive CO mult.  Welcome all and hope
to get you back once in a while!

 Still pretty much only 3 bands, though 40 and 80 were where the action was.
160 not so much.   I sure hope 20 comes back soon!

The upcoming weekend is pretty much CW all of the time, but if you have a few
minutes Thursday evening, please join us and keep your Sprint skills sharp.

Here are the details for our usual Thursday evening session:
Friday,  16 Feb 2018, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 15 Feb 2018 in NA)
-- 1745 - 1815 PST
-- 2045 - 2115 EST
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: 1805 and up
-- 80/40/20/15/10 +80kHz up from the band edge  (time to start checking 20m at
the start)
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band
-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links
to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know
so we can get them fixed.

If you would like to receive all the latest info about NS as well as a have a
place for comments and questions, sign up for the NS mailing list:

For something new (and exciting?), give the live scoreboard a try at
https://contestonlinescore.com .  Set up your logger to report and select the
NCCC NA RTTY SPRINT on the web page to display the scores.  The Help menu
pulldown will give you the info needed to setup the most common logging
programs.

Don’t forget to report your score to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on
3610 kHz (+/- a few for ongoing groups) for comments and questions (and dinner
menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR