Re: [CQ-Contest] What's with the power = 0 watts exchange?

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What's with the power = 0 watts exchange?
From: "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:41:15 +0000
The fact that we are now talking about it is reason aplenty they should
have done it.

People are dying and I think that’s much more important than a radio
contest.

I support their right to protest and I’m sure they knew the consequences
going in.

I fully support our sisters and brothers in PR.

Ria
N2RJ