[CQ-Contest] ARRL 2018 CW RBN Data Analysis

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 2018 CW RBN Data Analysis
From: José Nunes CT1BOH <ct1boh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 18:57:25 +0000
Hello

I have just uploaded to my public tableau site here

https://public.tableau.com/profile/jos.nunes#!/vizhome/ARRLCW2018RBNDATA/ComparisonmediandBperskimmer

For sheets that enable any station to check how was his signal copied in
the various skimmer world wide

First sheet - Comparing my signal against other stations, per band, per
skimmer per hour

select your call in the DX field
select Band
select the skimmers you want to check at the same time

Second sheet - Comparing table of median signal dB per station, per
skimmerl. per continent per hour

select band

select Continent of skimmer

select you call in DX field

select the skimmers in skimmer field

Third sheet - Checking number of spots per band, per continent

select your call in DX field

select Continent of skimmer

select skimmers

Fourth sheet - Spots per skimmers per continent per band

This is a good tool to tell you which are the best skimmers

--
José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh