[CQ-Contest] looking for ARRL DX SSB photos and feedback

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] looking for ARRL DX SSB photos and feedback
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 16:56:19 +0000
Greetings fellow contesters.  I just wanted to send a reminder we are always
looking for photos and feedback on your ARRL DX SSB experience!  Are you at a
remote qth?  Trying something new?  Using updated gear?  We would love to try
and help you share your experiences with your peers.  So snap a few photos,
write down a few words, and send them my way.  My email address on qrz.com is
good.

73 and best of luck!
Chris
N6WM