[CQ-Contest] What's in a name?

To: rjairam@gmail.com, mtessmer@cinci.rr.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] What's in a name?
From: ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:45:49 -0400

My name is Ria and I hate the exchange in NAQP because I don’t have acommon
name. Too many repeats. 73 Ria N2RJ

Hi Ria,

My name is Kermit.  Try that in a name contest.  I thought when I began using
RTTY it would be less of a problem, but it wasn't.

Enter my evil twin, Ken.  Took the first three letters of Kermit and continued
the "r" curve downward to make an "n".  Bingo.  No problems ever since.

On the radio no one knows who you are, anyway.  As long as I can pass the
Turing Test, I'm golden.

73,
Ken, AB1J