Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 16:26:41 -0400
The arguments in the NCJ editorial seemed to be focused on CW and were not
very compelling.  I see a new editor looking to stir up some conversation
and content.  Based on the reflector traffic so far, mission accomplished!

Any changes to SS have to account for the activity patterns on both CW and
SSB.

Randy, K5ZD