[CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest 2017 - Full Result

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, CWGO <cwgo@yahoogrupos.com.br>, GDXG <gdxg@yahoogrupos.com.br>, RIO-DX-GROUP <RIO-DX-GROUP@yahoogrupos.com.br>, pw7t <pw7t@dxbrasil.net>, qrp-br <QRP-BR@yahoogrupos.com.br>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest 2017 - Full Result
From: Luc DXBrasil <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:43:20 +0000
Dear Contesters,

We are happy to announce the release of result for *CQMM DX Contest 2017*.
Congratulations for all 910 participants from 101 DXCC entities that took
part of this competition sponsored by CWJF Group.

This year, contest database shows 98,158 QSOs from all logs received.
During cross checking log process, we’ve been able to validate 93.5% of
reported QSOs with over 6,659 different callsign listed on the logs. We are
very happy with world wide response on CQMM DX Contest.

In 2017, history was made when 4 new world records and 15 new continental
records were set. There is certificate in PDF for every participant, just
access result and download yours.

The challenge to keep up with CQMM DX CONTEST every year is enormous, but
CWJF GROUP is proud to sponsor the largest CW contest in South America.

We hope have you again on the contest this year.

http://www.cqmmdx.com/

If you need more information about results, please contact us by email:
help@cqmmdx.com

Thank you for all your support and we hope have you again on April, 21 for
2018 CQMM DX Contest!

--
73, Luc
https://plus.google.com/+DxbrasilNet