Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX rules and portable locators

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX rules and portable locators
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 21:50:02 -0400
The rules are pretty clear and using KP4???/KT6 is perfectly fine.  I
believe I could use WP2AA/KK4 if I was my NC home last weekend. I recall
having a KH6???/7 call me. I am guessing that he meant portable W7 and not
KH7 but we'll let the WPX committee handle this.

73,
John PJ4R (KK9A,op)

Ria, N2RJ sent:

There was one op, a KP4 signing his call/KT6.

>From what I understand you either sign /6 or /W6. The KT6 counted as a
multiplier in WPX but I am wondering if it is valid or if it will be
removed.

What are your thoughts?

73
Ria, N2RJ