[CQ-Contest] New Plaque for Georgia QSO Party for Top Score from W6/7 Ca

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Plaque for Georgia QSO Party for Top Score from W6/7 Call area
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 22:21:01 -0400
We have added a new plaque for the Georgia QSO Party for "Highest Score in W6/7 Call Area". If you are in KH6 or KL7 you're also eligible to win this plaque.

We realize how hard it is for stations out west and are giving y'all a reason to stick with it and not quit.  See the Georgia QSO web page at http://georgiaqsoparty.org/ .  Lots of mobile activity planned for this year. K4BAI and I will be out as W4AN/m. See our web page at http://ku8e.com/Radio/W4ANRover.php .

Jeff

--
*Jeff Clarke*
Information Technology Professional