Re: [CQ-Contest] Thank You!

To: <k1ar@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Thank You!
From: George K5KG <giwagner@k5kg.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 12:50:27 +0000 (UTC)

                John, a hearty congrats from me!
73, George K5KG

                George WagnerSarasota, FL

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 8:26 AM -0400, "K1AR via CQ-Contest"
<cq-contest@contesting.com> wrote:

A huge thank you to everyone for your outpouring of support for my role as the
new CQWW Contest Director. I hope I can live up to everyone's expectations. The
key to our future success will be the contributions from our incredible
committee who do the real work. The actual thank you should go out to them!

Hope to see many of you in Dayton! I'll be the clown up front during the
Contest Dinner passing out prizes to the VE3 guys.

73, John, K1AR