Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022 qualifications criterias? Any new thoughts or

To: Kari Gustafsson <kari@sm0hrp.se>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022 qualifications criterias? Any new thoughts or ideas?
From: "Martin, LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 14:52:51 -0300
Hi Kari,
Not a problem.
Regional events. No need to conduct those in your own area. It could be
part of a larger area.
All the teams willing to be part of the qualifying run would pay their own
expenses. All stations equally equiped.
No cheating, less expensive, more fun, less time consuming.
Clubs could work in joint efforts to help with the logistics.
The same setup can be re-used for the three qualifying events.
Plain simple station layout. One rig, one wire antena, two operators.
You'll know for sure the winning teams will be the deserving ones.

73,
Martin LU5DX