[CQ-Contest] Insects in Tribander Traps

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Insects in Tribander Traps
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:13:29 -0500
My A3S traps have sometimes been infested with insects, which presumably got in through the drain holes.  I'm planning to cover the holes with small patches of screen, attached with silicone adhesive.  This is going to be a lot of work, and I'm wondering if there are any possible adverse effects. Note that I'm not covering the whole trap with screen, just a little square over each hole, so added weight and wind load will be minimal.  Has anyone else tried this?

73,

Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA