Re: [CQ-Contest] Define Assistance in 25 words or less

To: n8xx@arrl.org, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Define Assistance in 25 words or less
From: ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 20:24:59 -0400
Hi Hank,

I can remember the barely legible logs that I had to transcribe after the
contests.  Sometimes that's where the dupe sheet came in handy.  I might be
able to make out the call there, if not in the log itself.  Occasionally, I
could remember the call, especially if it was well known.  Of course, if it was
well known, maybe I didn't bother duping it, especially in the SS with only one
QSO per station.  I could trust my memory back then.

Then you had to mail it in and who knows if it got there?

73,
Ken, AB1J