[CQ-Contest] CWOpen team

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CWOpen team
From: ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 09:52:23 -0400

Hi,

John, N8FYL, and I are forming a team for the upcoming CWOpen contest on
Saturday, September 1.  This is on the USA Labor Day weekend.

The rules are at

https://cwops.org/cwops-tests/cw-open/

The team name is "CW for the People" and are looking for a few more members.
There are six of ten team positions still open.

Anyone, anywhere in the world and take part and join the team if you wish.  You
don't have to be a member of CWops.

There are no team requirements and you may operate any way you want to in
accordance with the contest rules.

The current members are N8FYL, WN4AFP, K8RO and AB1J.

There are three sessions.  Some of us have limited time and the original plan
was to concentrate on the 2nd session:  1200z-1559z

We will still do this because of our weekend schedules, but team members can
operate in any or all sessions and your session scores will be added to the
team's total.

Team scores are determined by combining all three sessions together for one
score per team

You will also be ranked individually for each session you enter.

If you would like to join, please let me know by Thursday, August 30.

73,

Ken, AB1J