[CQ-Contest] FULL DAY OF HELL starts 0000Z Sept 29

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FULL DAY OF HELL starts 0000Z Sept 29
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 14:04:22 -0400
The "FULL DAY OF HELL" featuring Feld Hell Mode, will begin tomorrow morning at 0000Z (which is actually this evening September 29 here in the United States.)   This is a "laid back" contest which has the goal of contacting as many stations using Feld Hell within a 24 hour period.  It is held every time there's a 5th Saturday in a month.

For details, rules, and commentary, see the website:
<https://sites.google.com/site/feldhellclub/Home/contests/sprints/worked-all-americas-sprint>

Primary rig will be running 100 watts in K8JH's "Ham Van," a repurposed TV Satellite Van.  A good rundown of this vehicle is at K8JH's QRZ.com site.

If weather permits, I'll set up my QRP rig a few hundred feet from the ham van and give out CW contacts for the ARRL's Grid Square Chase, and the Parks on the air  ongoing exercises.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time