[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 QSLs for Y8 callsigns

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 QSLs for Y8 callsigns
From: "Christian Janssen DL1MGB" <dl1mgb@wrtc2018.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 06:47:26 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

it is not always easy to keep up the pace after such a big event like the WRTC
2018. So it took a while with to get the QSL stuff organized and done. But we
are moving forward.

QSL cards are ordered at our printer Sax-Print.

We uploaded all logs to Clublog and provide an OQRS for bureau and direct QSL
cards. Just go to https://clublog.org and apply for your QSL cards with the Y8
callsigns.

Please don't send paper QSL cards to us. Neither to me nor to any one else in
the Organizing Committee. We don't collect them, we don't need them.

We uploaded all QSOs to LOTW at the beginning of October. If you are still
missing one or another QSO, just contact us: contact@wrtc2018.de.

73s Chris DL1MGB

Herzliche Grüße / Best regards / 73

Christian Janßen, DL1MGB